Heronair’s open grid construction and 10mm surface height copes effectively with water and spillage dissipation.
Roll Length: 10m Length
Thickness: 10mm Thick
Heronair is a tubular two layer structure that also provides excellent comfort and insulation where cold, hard floors are otherwise an issue, especially where workers are standing for lengthy periods.
It is made from hardwearing, flexible PVC hollow bars welded to cross-directional underbars, its hollow construction uses less material, so it is also light to move and easy to lift for cleaning purposes, as well as being an economical alternative. It is especially effective wherever there is a risk of water and spillages underfoot as it is also highly slip resistant (R11 under DIN 51130)
Due to its flexible vinyl construction, Heronair is easy to cut to shape and will lay on top of any type of floor surface without fixing. It will also naturally contour to uneven and irregular surfaces.
A hardwearing and versatile anti fatigue mat
- Two layer hollow construction for maximum comfort and cushioning
- Insulating & fatigue reducing
- Lightweight, economical and easy to clean
- High slip resistant rating & self-draining (R11, V10 under DIN 51130 testing)
- Contours to uneven floor surfaces
- Made from recycled material