AN ATTRACTIVE, EASY TO USE, OUTDOOR SOLUTION
PaveLok™ features an excellent non-slip surface. Made from 100% recycled material, it offers an 85% void for excellent water permeation.
PaveLok™ is unique amongst its competitors because of the ‘spring like’ elements within the grid, giving flexibility both horizontally and vertically. Simple to install and requires no costly groundworks. Lay on top of any grassed area, connect together and it can be driven on immediately. Alternatively, back-fill with pea shingle or decorative stone for a variety of finishes.
The construction of PaveLok™ improves vehicle traction and prevents rutting. After two to three months of a grass growing season, this matting is almost invisible.
Supplied complete with 4 pegs per 1m2 section.
- Fixing solutions available or can be overlaid on existing grassed surfaces
- Protects property and grounds from damage
- Extremely cost effective in use
- Supports heavy traffic on firm ground
- Improves traction
- Provides secure access for vehicles and pedestrians over soft ground
- Avoids the need for expensive aluminium or heavy duty systems and groundworks
- Resists deformation and fracture
- Rot proof, water resistant and tough – a better and more sustainable option than wood
- Simple to transport, carry, lay and store
- Moulds to irregular surfaces and gradients
- Made from 100% recycled materials and 100% recyclable after use
- Over-spill car parks
- Drives, paths and cycle routes
- Grassed areas used occasionally as
vehicle or pedestrian areas
- Construction and civil engineering projects
- Utilities and infrastructure access
- Emergency access routes
- Landscaping and groundworks
- Outdoor events and festivals
- Temporary roadways and car parks
- Heritage sites, national parks and gardens
- Golf courses and sports fields
- Sport and leisure facilities
For orders placed before 11am, we aim to deliver in 2-3 working days.